Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stripes

So, I finally took the plunge and painted stripes in a bonus room off of my daughters' bedroom.  I consider this to be quite bold and is definitely something I have never done before.  Try not to stare at the pictures too long because you might capture a glimpse of all the spots I need to touch up with paint.  No one ever told me how difficult it is to paint stripes on highly textured walls.  Let me just share that this project certainly was filled with plenty of opportunities to learn.

  Benjamin Moore's Super White and Sherwin Williams' Dragon Fruit  



Here's the view from their bedroom painted in Sherwin Williams' Cloudless:


There is another room just off of this bonus room that will be their playroom :


This is painted in Sherwin Williams' Gleeful.



The girls are really excited about their new space, which makes me happy . . . mission accomplished.

No comments: