Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time after time . . .

Every time I look at the calendar, I am reminded of how quickly this month is going by.  All of our free time is spent wiping down walls, patching holes, priming, then painting.  When people offer to help us move, I laugh and say, "That's the easy part!"  Choosing the paint is also no easy task, but that is nothing compared to deciding on the flooring.  My head is spinning just thinking about it.  I think I will just show you some updates.

This is a picture of a wall in the master bedroom.  
Step 1- wash walls, baseboards, blinds, and ceiling fan.


Step 2 - Patch and Prime
Just ignore the tacky little box on the wall; more on that later.


Step 3- Paint walls, baseboards, trim, and doors
Benjamin Moore's Ice Cube Silver 


Step 4- Repeat in the office
Benjamin Moore's Silver Gray

  
 Repeat in the girls' bedroom
Sherwin Williams' Cloudless


Repeat in Playroom 1 . . .
Sherwin Williams' Gleeful


. . . and soon to complete in Playroom 2
Yes, I'm embracing color and STRIPES!  This bonus room off of their bedroom will have some Dragon Fruit stripes.  We'll see how that will go.  

We still have one more bedroom left, three bathrooms, the living room, and kitchen.  There's more, but I don't want to think about it.

No comments: